The materials on Lifebalance Groups' website are provided "as is." Lifebalance Groups makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Lifebalance Groups does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
You may explore our website anonymously.
You may not:
- Modify or copy any materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lifebalance Groups' website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lifebalance Groups at any time.
Revisions and Errors
The materials appearing on Lifebalance Groups' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lifebalance Groups does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Lifebalance Groups may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
Lifebalance Groups has reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website at the time of link creation. These may be educational or informational sites and Lifebalance Groups is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Lifebalance Groups of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. Links on our website are for educational or informational purposes.
Any claim relating to Lifebalance Groups' website shall be governed by the laws of the State of British Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Collecting Personal Information
Lifebalance Groups only receives your personal information when you provide it. We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our website. When registering on our site for a program, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
We only collect your personal information to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. We do not track you or use your information for behavioral tracking. We will never use your information in a false or misleading manner and we always honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests, if applicable.
Protecting Personal Information
Your personal information is stored securely and kept under lock and key in today’s technology equivalents. We have taken steps to ensure that the website is free of computer viruses and other harmful components. You should install and maintain appropriate anti-virus and other protective software on devices you use to access the website.
Although our e-mail communications are encrypted and the website is secure, we suggest that you also encrypt e-mail to increase the security of your communications with us. Due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us will be free from unauthorized access by third parties and your use of our website demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
If we require a service provider to deal with your personal information, we take all reasonable steps to ensure that all service providers and staff adhere to privacy procedures and keep your personal information confidential.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data collected is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Complaints or Concerns
On request we will provide information regarding our complaint procedure.
Lifebalance Groups Privacy Officer
#206 – 13545 64 Ave
Surrey, British Columbia
Canada, V3W 1Y2